People with anxiety:
- Know the worry is irrational
- Want to calm down but can’t
- Hate the fact that breathing feels like you are trying to breathe rocks instead of air
- Feel like they are drowning and suffocating. Telling them to just take a breath and calm down doesnt help.
- Want to stop shaking but can’t control their limbs.
- Just plain feel horrible and embarrassed.
Now I kinda understand anxiety from my friends a little
Yelling at me doesnt help.
Only downside to tonight was there was some guy that kept touching my thigh?? Like I was dancing and he’d brush my thigh with the palm of his hand then eventually started getting more brave because I thought it was an accident until I realized he was slowly working towards groping me. And he kept doing it despite giving him looks and moving away so eventually I grabbed his fingers and twisted them.
Actually what needs to be done.
Even tho we could get fired, when girls kick guys in the face at the strip club for the same thing I’m so proud.
You want to get kids out of foster care and into good, loving homes? I’ve got a simple solution to your problem.
Did you know LGBT couples are more likely to adopt older, children of color and disable children than straight couples? LGBT couples tend to adopt ‘undesired’ children more (basically kids no one else wants.)
Steeps on Flickr.
Saying good bye with body positivity!
Thanks for letting me shoot these, folks. I’m not one for words, so, just, thanks.
Zach, Sinead, Sanguine, Marla, Rii, Kora, Shawn, Jack, Evan
Photos by me, J.
We are the cutest.